Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Current Commuter

This is what I'm riding to work these days (well, minus the outer ring, and with old Dura Ace AX crankset with the goofy pedals Alexi Grewal liked so much)...comfy, climbs good, descends fine...it's only a 20 minute ride anyway, but might as well enjoy it with a nice bike when the weather's good.

I'm assembling a collection of worn chainrings to deposit on Jeff's milling table to turn into chainguards...what do YOU do with old chainrings...? So many of my bikes have just one ring, but almost all of them have double cranksets, so there's room for a chain guard and it sure looks nice...just need to make sure adequate 6-packs accompany the rings to Jeff's shop...

Also, lovely old SunTour bar-ends...nothing better -- I keep looking for more; would be perfect on the Pinkarello...

Towers Ride Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm Celeste.

fenderman said...

Hah! My only celeste bike that isn't mangled by errant cars...