Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Top o' the Mountain

Yesterday's view from Montara Mt, our standard destination on holiday mornings...my other shots pretty much are rubbish, so this south-looking view is all you get.
I'm hitting the trails on this Pinkarello with knobby tires added; it's my new favorite dirt bike -- slow on descents, but so am I -- however, it really climbs...

At the top, we shared the port, fruit, Iraqi tea and cookies ...if you are ever in the area at 7AM on a holiday, come on up. There's plenty to go around...

2 comments:

getinlost said...

Umm... Avast! There be no fenders here!

fenderman said...

True enough; no room for fenders plus 32mm knobbies, and I choose knobs before fenders on the Pinkarello (it's actually pretty amazing to me that I can get tires that big to fit in this frame/fork...)